ADVENT PRAYER REQUEST November 28, 2016
I know with the Advent season upon us I am sending my prayer requests for Advent.
1) I continue to pray and please pray for President Elect Trump, Vice President Elect Pence, their close family and friends and future CABINET. I pray the protesting ends and that the Nation unifies and gives President Trump a chance. I also pray for peace across America and the world and for the Gospel to be continued to be spread to all Nations especially during this Advent season. I also pray that Mr.Trump holds true to his campaign promises especially to make sure Christian rights and voice is protected and heard in Washington and that a Pro-life Supreme Justice is selected.
2) I continue to pray for a Godly Catholic spouse and that a miracle/angelic intervention may take place in my personal,professional, social, and love life. I also pray that God will also answer the prayer of others praying for Godly spouses as well. I also pray for those defending traditional marriage and life from conception to death both in the public and private sphere and for strong Christian marriages and families across the world.
3) I pray for a permanent work position that suits my educational background and gives me stability and God may grant me the confidence and care to complete my job to the best of my abilities. May I always do God’s will in my life and work where God guides and wants/desires me to go/be.
4) I pray for my living immediate and extended family and pet hen cockatiel bird. May we all have safe travels, a happy Advent and Christmas Season, and New Year. May God bless us and send Guardian Angels to watch over us and grant us his graces, protection, safety, good health and answer our prayers during this Advent Season and in the New Year. May we always serve and glorify the Lord in all we do and in our relationships with others. May God protect all of us from mortal sin, jealous/dangerous individuals and situations, accidents and from evil. May God guide us to grow into what Jesus desires us to be. For lapsed relatives- I pray they return to Jesus Christ, repent of their sins and become the Godly people Jesus has called them to be. For all saved deceased relatives may they be at peace and intercede/ask God to answer our prayers on our behalf. For relatives who died in a state of mortal sin or who got lost in their relationship/walk with the Lord may God grant them eternal life and rest in his Kingdom.
5) I pray for my mom’s swollen leg- may Jesus heal her from her pain, anxiety over it, and may the swelling subside. I pray for my 90 year old grandmother may she have a peaceful Christmas and knows that she is always cared for and loved by her children, grand children and great-grand children. May God give her strength, dignity, health to live out her elderly years in peace and serenity surrounded by God’s love and protection. I pray for my nephew’s kidney- may it start growing at a regular pace and may God heal him from his Chronic kidney disease.
6) I pray all Christians across the world look to the Holy Family for guidance, protection and help especially families considering divorce, experiencing domestic violence/abuse or trauma. May God heal and restore broken homes and homes on the verge of breaking up. I pray for all victims of violence and those impacted by violence in our communities and homes.
7) I pray for the sick, hospitalized, terminally ill,injured, handicapped and lonely this Advent season. May God restore and heal them and show them he loves them.
8) I pray for the salvation of souls on earth, the souls in purgatory and for eternal life of all deceased.
9) I pray for a mild winter and good driving road conditions. Considering I live up north in Canada and only have had a dusting of snow which is barely visible on our green/brown grass I consider it luck from the Lord above, because there’s been winters where we have had 30 centimeters of snow at this time of year already.
10) I pray the Catholic Church defends and promotes to the world that Jesus is Lord and Savior. May God protect Christians and countries across the world from Radical Islam, Shariah Law and from terrorists/terrorists attacks. May women and children living in Islamic societies and those following Islam in the West find the strength to leave Shariah law and may Western nations not accept Shariah law or Shariah privileges and choose the safety of women, children and the vulnerable over political correctness.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM PRAYING FOR YOU ALL TOO!!!