The Marian apparitions in Fatima, Portugal are some of the most well-known Marian apparitions in the world. Starting in the spring of 1916, three shepherd children named Lucia dos Santos, Jacinta Marto and Francisco Marto stated that a beautiful woman began to appear to them.This beautiful woman was the Virgin Mary. The Virgin Mary would go on to appear with the three children a number of times over a period of months through 1917. Today, there are countless Catholics who make Our Lady of Fatima prayer requests with the confidence that their prayer requests will be heard by God.
Recently, we heard an inspiring story from a fellow believer, John, who reached out to share his miracle with us:
“My prayers came true! My dad was healed from stage 4 prostate cancer after submitting my prayer request. Glory to God! Your service brought me closer to Jesus Christ, making me feel his love and grace.”
Such stories remind us of the power of faith and prayer, and how our collective spirituality can make a profound difference.
What happens when you submit your prayer?
We will personally deliver your confidential prayer to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem.
We will place your prayer on the Stone of Anointing; the place where Christ’ body was laid down after being removed from the crucifix and prepared for burial.
We will light a candle on your behalf foot steps away from the Tomb of Jesus.
You will receive an email with photos of your printed prayer on the Stone of Anointing.
In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with our service, please remember we offer a guaranteed refund, no questions asked. We are dedicated to ensuring your spiritual journey with us is fulfilling and meaningful.
You will receive photos of your printed prayer request placed on the Stone of Anointing; the place where Jesus’ body was prepared for burial after his crucifixion.
Prayer Requests to Our Lady of Fatima
Although you can create your own Our Lady of Fatima prayer request, here are some of the popular prayers that many people make as part of their devotion:
- Mother of all individuals and peoples, you know all their sufferings and hopes. In your motherly heart you feel all the struggles between good and evil, between light and darkness, that convulse the world: accept the plea which we make in the Holy Spirit directly to your heart, and embrace with the love of the Mother and Handmaid of the Lord those who most await this embrace, and also those whose act of entrustment you too await in a particular way. Take under your motherly protection the whole human family, which with affectionate love we entrust to you, O Mother. May there dawn for everyone the time of peace and freedom, the time of truth, of justice and of hope.
- O Most Holy Virgin Mary, Queen of the most holy Rosary, you were pleased to appear to the children of Fatima and reveal a glorious message. We implore you, inspire in our hearts a fervent love for the recitation of the Rosary. By meditating on the mysteries of the redemption that are recalled therein may we obtain the graces and virtues that we ask, through the merits of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Redeemer. Amen.
- O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners.
- Most Holy Virgin, who has deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the three little shepherds the treasures of graces hidden in the recitation of the Rosary, inspire our hearts with a sincere love of this devotion, so that by meditating on the mysteries of our redemption that are recalled in it, we may gather the fruits and obtain the conversion of sinners, the conversion of Russia, and this favor that I so earnestly seek, request which I ask of you in this novena, for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of all people. Amen. Pray 3 sets of: 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, and 1 Glory Be
- Blessed Virgin Mary of Fatima, with renewed gratitude for your motherly presence we join in the voice of all generations that call you blessed. We celebrate in you the great works of God, who never tires of lowering himself in mercy over humanity, afflicted by evil and wounded by sin, to heal and to save it.