Prayers for Sleep
Are you having trouble sleeping at night? If yes, then pray for a good night’s rest. Praying can help you get better sleep.
Sleep is essential for our health. It helps us recover from stress and heals our bodies after a day full of activities. When we don’t get enough sleep, we tend to suffer from fatigue and other issues such as depression or anxiety.
Prayers are a great way to improve your life. They can also help you overcome certain obstacles. In this article, we’ll share some prayers that can help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
We will print and place your prayer request on the Stone of Anointing; the holiest place where Jesus' body was laid down after being removed from the crucifix and prepared for burial.
You will receive photos of your prayer by email shortly after.
1. Pray for restful sleep.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
2. Pray for good dreams.
May my mind be open to receive the messages from God and may these visions guide me towards a deeper understanding of myself and the world around me.
3. Pray for a peaceful night’s sleep.
I ask You Lord, to bless me with a peaceful night’s sleep and to protect me from any evil spirits who would try to disturb me.
4. Pray for a sound mind.
Lord, help me to keep my mind clear at night. Help me not to worry about anything, especially if it is out of my control. May I have the patience to wait until tomorrow to deal with problems.
5. Pray for a sweet dream.
Help me to remember my dreams, Lord, and let them be sweet ones. Let me enjoy dreaming again, and use my dreams to prepare me for the day ahead.
6. Pray for a beautiful morning.
I pray that Your blessing comes upon me with a beautiful morning. That I wake refreshed and ready to face another wonderful day.
7. Pray for a happy heart.
Please give me a happy heart, Lord. Keep me from being angry, sad, or upset. Please make me smile and laugh often.
8. Pray before bedtime
– “Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.”
– Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to help me to remember my sins and repent of them. Please forgive me.
– Father God, please give me rest tonight. Help me to fall asleep easily and peacefully. Amen.
9. Sleep well
– “Lord Jesus Christ…have mercy on me…”
– Lord Jesus Christ. You know how much I need Your grace right now. Thank You for giving me the gift of sleep. May I wake refreshed and ready to face tomorrow’s challenges. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
10. Good night
– “Father God…Help me to fall asleep easily.”
– Holy Spirit, fill me with peace and calm. Let me sleep soundly. Now and always, amen.
11. Go to sleep
– “Holy Spirit…help me to fall asleep easily!”
– Holy Spirit, may I enjoy sweet dreams filled with joy and hope. May I never again suffer from insomnia or nightmares. Help me to go to sleep at once and stay asleep until morning. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.
12. Sweet dreams
– “God Almighty…May I enjoy sweet dreams filled…Amen.”
– Holy Spirit. Help me to dream good dreams. Make sure they’re peaceful and happy. Help me to sleep deeply and not awaken with anxiety or fear. I thank You for helping me drift off to sleep. In Jesus’ name. Amen.