Short Daily Prayers
How often should I pray? Is prayer effective? What does God want from me? How can I get closer to God? These questions are common among Christians.
Prayer is a way of communicating with God. Prayer is also an important part of Christian life. Many Christians believe that prayer helps them connect with God and receive guidance.
There are various types of prayer, such as private prayer, public prayer, and group prayer. Private prayer involves talking directly to God. Public prayer is praying aloud or silently at church services. Group prayer is praying together with other believers.
We will print and place your prayer request on the Stone of Anointing; the place where Christ’ body was laid down after being removed from the crucifix and prepared for burial.
Super Short Daily Prayers
1. God’s Blessing upon You
God bless you with His love and peace.
2. Blessings Upon Your Home
Bless your home with good health and prosperity.
3. Blessed Be Your Name
May God give you everything you need to live a happy life.
4. May All Your Needs Be Met
May God provide for all your material needs.
5. May Peace Prevail On Earth
Peace reign over the earth.
6. May We Live In Harmony
Let us live together in harmony.
7. May Our Land Be Filled With Prosperity
Prosperity fill our land.
8. May Our Country Be Free From Evil
Evil may not rule our country.
9. May Our Children Grow Up Healthy And Strong
Our children should grow up strong and healthy.
10. May We Have A Happy Life Together
We should have a happy life together.
Short Daily Prayers
11. God, I am grateful for You and Your blessings. Thank You for my family, friends, food, shelter, and everything else that makes me happy. Help me to always remember how blessed I am. In Jesus’ name, amen.
12. Lord, please help me to forgive those who have hurt me. Please give me patience and understanding. May they know that I love them and want nothing more than their happiness. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.
13. Father, thank You for giving us our daily bread. We ask that You bless our homes and families. Give us good health and peace of mind. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
14. Heavenly Father, I praise You for sending Your Son to die for my sins. I believe He rose again and lives today. I thank Him for His sacrifice and ask that You would continue to provide for me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
15. Dear Lord, I pray that You would guide my steps and lead me where You want me to go. I ask that You would protect me from harm and keep me safe. In Jesus’ name may I receive Your healing grace. Amen.
16. Lord, I’m thankful for my family. I pray that You would bless them and make them strong. I ask that You’d watch over them and keep them safe. In Jesus’ Name, amen.
17. Father, I thank You for the gift of life. I pray that You’ll use me to bring others to Yourself. In Jesus’ name let’s pray. Amen.
18. Father, I thank you for the gifts of time and money. I ask that you would bless my work and allow me to do what I was created to do. In Jesus’ name amen.
19. Father, I thank YOU for the gift of life and I ask that You would grant me wisdom and knowledge. I pray that You’d bless me with a clear vision and open eyes to see things as they really are. In Jesus’ name Amen.
20. Father, I thank and praise You for the gift of breath. I pray that You will fill my lungs with air and oxygen. I ask that You will heal my body and soul. In Jesus’ name Amen.
Short Daily Prayers Quotes from the Bible
21. “Blessed art Thou O Lord our God, King of the Universe, Who hath created us out of nothing.” – Psalm 90:14
22. “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.” – Matthew 11:28
23. “The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee; the Lord lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.” – Numbers 6:24-26
24. “I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior, and I ask Him to forgive me my sins, and to take away my shortcomings.” – Romans 10:9
25. “May Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” – Matthew 6:10
26. “O Lord, let Your ear be attentive to the prayer of Your servant, and answer me according to Your lovingkindness.” – Psalm 102:17
27. “Lord, open my lips, and my mouth shall proclaim Your praise.” – Psalm 51:15
28. “Give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; make known among the nations what He has done.” – 1 Chronicles 16:34
29. “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.” – Psalm 19:14
30. “For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. Amen.” – Revelation 22:21